Friday, October 13, 2017

September 2017 finishes

September was a busy month, but with not a lot to show for finishes.




As always we started off the month with a Muggamo pattern. In all honesty, September's is not my favorite, but I keep hoping to make it up in another colorway, and I think that will really help.




Sticking with that yellow pencil colorway, I made a pencil. 




This was for the In My Neighborhood Row a Month, head over and check out all of the rows so far.

That's it for finishes! Yikes! There was a lot of behind the scenes kind of work using Christa Watson's new line Modern Marks, available in November, I will hopefully be showing you that in the next few weeks. 




I have also received The Border Quilt back from the quilter, and that pattern will be released in the next few weeks as well. Yay!!




If you are looking for something to do you can still join in the Beginners Unite Quilt Along. Join the fun and then share your progress in the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page. Here's to more finishes in October!

Happy Stitching!
Jen

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily peeks and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.