Thursday, April 12, 2018

The Border Quilt Baby

I love the baby sized version of The Border Quilt.




It's a quick and easy sew, and is the perfect use for those sweet baby panels we can't help buying. The baby that received this one was born in Minnesota, so I used batting between the top and back for some extra warmth. It turns out, with the long winter we're having, that was a good choice.




I simply used my walking foot to stitch in the ditch and finished it off with flannel binding.




My next Border Quilt will be made using the Chloe fabrics from Northcott.  This one is going to be all for me. I think it will be the perfect quilt for snuggling under next to the campfire... you know, if winter ever leaves.




In August we will start The Border Quilt Quilt Along featuring Northcott's new flannel line Enchanted Forest.  Every two weeks we will be working on a new border and we'll have a finished quilt by the time the snow flies....again.

 The pattern is available now in three places and fabric requirements are shown:
Etsy (paper and digital)
Craftsy ( digital only)
Payhip (digital only)

If you are a store looking to order the patterns at wholesale, please email me directly!




Happy stitching!!
Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?

Find paper and digital patterns in my Etsy shop.


Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.