Friday, December 14, 2018

Love Notions Namaste Nightwear

I was able to test another pattern for Love Notions Patterns, Namaste Nightwear.




The Namaste Nightwear pattern comes with four options; nightgown, top, pants and shorts as well as a nursing option and full bust pattern pieces. So much in one pattern! It's also available for girls




We're going to get personal here for a minute. I sleep in yoga pants and my husbands t shirts. I don't sleep in anything pretty any more. When I saw the tester call for this pattern I knew these would be perfect for me, comfy but feminine.




The top is a faux crossover that uses FOE (fold over elastic) or Picot trim to give it a pretty finish. There is a video tutorial within the pattern to show how to attach it, as well as one to show how to add the elastic for the bottoms. I haven't used either and was able to get a pretty good finish and I consider myself an almost advance sewist when it comes to clothing.




Throw in a cute flamingo mug and some comfy flamingo slippers and I am ready to snuggle in with a good book and a comfy sleep.

Find the pattern HERE. The patterns are on sale through December 20th and if you buy both the woman's and the girl's pattern you get an additional 10% off! Christmas pajamas anyone?

Happy Stitching!
Jen



New to Patterns By Jen?

Find paper and digital patterns in my Etsy shop.


Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.

2 comments:

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.