Monday, August 19, 2019

Tester Call!

Patterns By Jen is looking for a few more testers!




Hello! I'm Jen of Patterns By Jen and I am adding pattern testers to my group. What you need to know before applying:

1) Patterns are typically beginner friendly, though occasionally a few patterns require a little more skill. 

2)Turn around time is usually 6 - 8 weeks.

3) These are traditionally pieced quilts, no paper piecing.

4) Tops do not need to be quilted, just pieced.

5) Testers use their own fabric.

6) Quilt tops are for the testers to keep.

7) If chosen to be a PBJ testers the expectation is that you sign up (and finish) 1 to 2 patterns a year.

8) There are multiple sizes to choose from.

9) Feedback is needed and appreciated.  From a missing comma to the wrong fabric requirement, nothing is too big or to little for you to point out. I take all editing suggestions seriously.

10) Current compensation is your choice of any of the Patterns By Jen patterns (not just the one you have tested), in either digital or printed format. *Petit Hibou is excluded.*

11) Finished photos are required along with your feedback to qualify for the compensation. **Photos do not need to be professional, just show the pattern well. Photos are included in the blog posts that introduce that pattern to inspire other quilters.

12) Full patterns are to be kept secret until the pattern release. Sneak peeks, that don't show sizes or patterns, are fine. Please make sure to tag Patterns By Jen in any social media posts.

Are you interested in becoming a PBJ tester? Fill out THIS FORM, it's that easy!

Questions? Email me at patternsbyjen(at)gmail(dot)com

Happy Stitching!
Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?


Find paper and digital patterns in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring


Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.