Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Trunk Shows and Classes

Did you know I do Trunk Shows and Classes?



I love to talk quilting with fellow quilters and share my love of the craft. If your guild is looking for a trunk show or class please feel free to contact me. patternsbyjen(at)gmail(dot)com

 Standard mileage rates apply to all trunk show and class bookings. Lock in your date to get this years rate.

If an overnight stay is required ie: trunk show one night and class the next, or travel is over 120 miles, hotel accommodations must be provided along with meals.

My trunk show lasts about an hour and has over 30 quilts to see.




Any of my patterns are available to be taught as a class, but if you are looking for a quilt that can often be done at a one day retreat I have a couple of those to choose from:

Broken Panes




Strip piecing and trimming, along with the big block concept, makes this quilt a great day retreat class. Each participant must have their own pattern.

Spinning Bowties




Trimming HST units is more fun with friends! Make a lap sized quilt and perfect that HST unit. Each participant must have their own pattern.




Star Light, Star Bright Sampler won't be finished in a day, but you will have a great start on this gorgeous sampler. Or if you choose one of the smaller projects included in the pattern, maybe you will get a top pieced. Each participant must have their own pattern.




If you want something more challenging both the Softly Circled and Gradient Stars quilts have smaller sizes that are great for retreats. 




While you may not go home with a finished top, you will have a great start and build your confidence with the specialty rulers or templates. Each participant must have their own pattern. Contact me for information on weekend retreats. patternsbyjen(at)gmail(dot)com

If you are interested in a different pattern for a class, please let me know.

Happy Stitching!
Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?

Find paper and digital patterns in my Etsy shop.


The Border Quilt Quilt Along is coming August 2018

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.