Monday, July 23, 2018

The Border Quilt Quilt Along - Interview Schedule

Are you bummed about the delayed start?



I've got you covered. There are 11 bloggers who are planning on joining in the quilt along. They are sewing and writing posts right now and are as excited as you are to get going.  While we wait for September 12, the new start date, we are going to get to know those bloggers a little bit better.




We will also get to know the longarm quilter and photographer behind my version of The Border Quilt using the fabulous Enchanted Forest fabrics from Northcott.

**Please remember if you are using flannel: do NOT prewash your fabrics unless you have bought extra.**




Our first interview will be Friday, July 26th and we will continue with an interview every Monday and Thursday until the quilt along begins.

Interview Schedule

July 27 - Nancy - Masterpiece Quilting
July 30 - Vicki - My Creative Corner3
Aug 2 - Becca - Pretty Piney
Aug 6 - Kate - Seams Like A Dream
Aug 9 - Terri - Lizard Creek Quilting
Aug 13 - Joanne - Quilts By Joanne
Aug 16 - Marija - Mara Quilt Designs
Aug 20 - Alison - Little Bunny Quilts
Aug 23 - Stephanie - Quilt'n' Party
Aug 27 - Daphne - Daphne Greig
Aug 30 - Tara - The Quilt District
Sept 6 - Tracy (quilter) - Fabrics Plus
Sept 10 - Kelly (photographer) - Handmade Boy
Sept 12 - Quilt along begins!




Happy Stitching!
Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?

Find paper and digital patterns in my Etsy shop.


The Border Quilt Quilt Along is coming September 2018

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.