Thursday, February 11, 2021

Introducing Aqua Oasis - American Patchwork and Quilting April 2021

 Who is ready for a little calm in their day?




Ahhhhhhh!!!!! There's just something about soft aqua and white that brings me back to the ocean. Which I visited many, many years ago. I should probably go back since it made such an impression.




You can find it in the April 2021 issue of Better Homes and Garden's American Patchwork and Quilting. It "hits stands" February 12! To see all of the patterns included you can visit here.




Aqua Oasis is a large block quilt that, while it may look difficult, comes together quickly. It's the perfect size for enjoying an evening on the beach, or if you live where I do, huddling under with your special someone... or cat.. or dog...or glass of wine.....

Above pictures:
 Used with permission from American Patchwork & Quilting magazine. ©2021 Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved.




Psssst, did you know the "I sipped" wine/water glass is on sale through February 13th? Just incase you wanted to surprise your bestie, or needed a wine glass to snuggle with under your finished quilts. 😉





Quilting was done by Tracy Veglahn of Fabrics Plus in Marshall, MN. I love that we went with a simple pattern, but used the aqua thread. That's stepping out of my matchy, matchy comfort zone, even if it was a very, very light aqua thread.

Look for the April 2021 Patchwork and Quilting issue this Friday (February 12, 2021)!

Happy Stitching!
Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?




Find paper and digital patterns, gifts and more in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring

Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful job Jen, and those fabrics! Nice quilting too. I guess I need to purchase the magazine to get the pattern, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Jen! Boy is that ever a pretty quilt!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.