Sunday, July 25, 2021

July 2021 Monthly Color Challenge Link Up

 I don't know about you, but time needs to slow down a bit. Since it refuses to, though, we have now reached the July Link Up.



Did you enjoy this super easy, super quick block? I know I said it before, but I'll say it again, I love the Signature block unit so much. It is really a versatile unit.




You can follow #2021monthlycolorchallenge and #monthlycolorchallenge on Instagram to see the blocks as well.

It's a new quarter with new sponsors!

Quarter 3 Sponsors





Bea Quilter - PDF pattern

Faith and Fabric - $25 Gift Certificate to Faith and Fabric


Carole Lyle Shaw - $50 gift certificate to your choice of shop

Cherrywood Fabrics - Mini Monty (fabric bundle)*

Benartex - Fat Quarter Bundle*

Quilters Dream Batting - 60" square Dream Cotton*

The Warm Co - 90 x 60 Soft and Bright Needled Polyester*

Appliques Quilts and More - $10 Gift certificate

Said with Love - PDF pattern

Daybrook Designs - 2 winners, PDF pattern to each

Patterns By Jen - PDF pattern


Those marked with * are for US residents only. Prize laws vary throughout different countries.




The Link Up is open through July 31st. If you have a problem linking up, please use the "question mark" button next to the log out button. If you are trying from your phone, try it from a laptop/tablet if you have one.




Good luck and thank you for stitching along with me!

Missed the block? Find it here!




Make something Extraordinary!

Jen


New to Patterns By Jen?

Don't forget to sign up for the Bites of PBJ newsletter while you are here!




Find paper and digital patterns in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring

Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jen, for keeping this going. How did July fly by so quickly!? Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right about the signature block. I've never made it before. It turned out so easy and quick. Well designed, Jen!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.