![]() |
2026 Monthly Color Challenge: A Free Block of the Month Program
![]() |
| Brachycephalus ferruginus. Image credits: Luiz F. Ribeiro |
Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns by Jen Facebook group and share your blocks, cheer each other on, and ask questions along the way. If you post on Instagram, be sure to tag me and use #monthlycolorchallenge so I can see your fabric pulls and finished blocks!
Here’s a look at the full October block. You can download the pattern HERE and jump right in. I can’t wait to see what you create!
If you’d like each Monthly Color Challenge block delivered straight to your inbox, be sure to subscribe using the sign-up link below.
The October block is free through the end of the month and available in my Payhip shop. If you’re finding this later, don’t worry, it will still be there for just $1.
While the January – October emails have already gone out, you can still sign up to receive the November and December blocks (plus the final layout!) delivered directly to your inbox. Join us HERE.
I’m so grateful to be continuing the Monthly Color Challenge this year, and even more grateful you’re sewing along with me.






No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.