Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Digital Pattern Sale!



Did you hear? There's a sale going on! Get 30% off all digital patterns from Patterns By Jen!




Including the new Medallion Series quilt; The Border Quilt 2!




The adorable Petit Hibou pattern, for the embroidery or applique enthusiasts.




The Star Light Star Bright Sampler that gives you multiple design choices.




Of course we can't forget the best selling Broken Panes quilt!

Shops

Find these beauties and all of the Patterns By Jen designs at:




Use code: FALLFEELING and enjoy 30% off your entire order and get your patterns delivered right to your inbox!


Happy Stitching!
Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?


Find paper and digital patterns in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring


Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.

2 comments:

  1. WOW. So beautiful patterns on sale. Good work Jen. Perfect work of embroidery digitising. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Petit Hibou Pattern is awesome... And very good pattern for embroidery :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.