Wednesday, March 25, 2020

March Color Challenge Link Up

The Link Up for the Mach Color Challenge is live!




This is the last month for the 1st quarter of prizes. Make sure you get your block added!




The Link up is open through March 31st 11:50 PM CST, you have lots of time to make up the block!




Get the March Color Challenge Block instructions HERE.




Find all of the information for the 2020 Monthly Color Challenge HERE.

Quarter 1 Sponsors

Sponsors for January through March are:


 



Quilters Chic - PDF Pattern

3rd Story Workshop: Andrea Jackson - Book: Gemology







For the Love of Geese - PDF Pattern

Quilters Dream Batting - Dream Fusible 80/20 - 60" x 60"

Andover Fabrics - Fabric Bundle -  Giucy Giuce's DECLASSIFIED

Warm Company - Warm and Natural - Needled Cotton Batting 45" x 60"




Make Modern Magazine - 6 month subscription

Patterns By Jen - Superior Thread S-Fine 30

Patterns By Jen - Tucker Trimmer




I can't wait to see your blocks. Thank you for sewing along! Find the link up below!

Happy Stitching!
Jen


New to Patterns By Jen?

2020 Monthly Color Challenge


Find paper, digital patterns, and Studio 180 Design rulers in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring

Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.

**Please add your first name and last initial to the caption of your block so I can find you if you are a winner.**



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

11 comments:

  1. Help please.....Trying to post March blocks. It posted feb again.
    What do I put in the URL spot ???????
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I copy and past my URL from my blog post with the picture I want to add. That should make sure that it's the correct URL. If that is what you did; I'm at a loss. Good luck!

      Delete
  2. Having the same problem this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see some other feb blocks so it must not be just us :(

      Delete
  3. I am not able to save mine. I dont have a URL. What do I use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tamara use Jen’s url. It is at the top of the page
      Patternsbyjen.blogspot.com
      ❤️

      Delete
  4. Hi in the url box type in patterns then.blogspot
    Then in title box put your title and first initial and last name
    All the blog pictures will be in the picture box, just change button to your saved pictures or the camera if you want to take one
    Then check boxes at bottom of page and then save
    Hope this helps❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the url box type in patternsbyjen.blogspot.com
    Darn spell check change it on first not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I forgot to put my initials in the caption for my link! Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the reminder to link up, I almost forgot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your block directions are always so clear and go together so nicely! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.