Friday, March 31, 2017

Going Digital

I think it's time for me to join the 21st century and make my patterns available for digital downloads. 



I know, I know. I'm behind the times. In all honesty though, I like paper. I like having the pattern in front of me to write on and flip through.  When writing new patterns I draw them all out on graph paper, write out the instructions on paper and then, and only then, put it into the computer.


Frayed Edges

So while this might not be a big deal to some, it is for me. A big step out of my comfort zone, but hopefully enjoyed by you. 


Linked

Currently my patterns are available in my Etsy shop and on Craftsy. To celebrate joining the real world I am running a sale, from March 31 - April 7, all digital AND paper (because I love paper) patterns will be $5.00. Whoot! Whoot!

Spinning Bow Ties

When you make up any of the patterns I hope you will share and use #patternsbyjen on social media. You can also share your progress and finished quilts in my Flickr group.


Cartwheels on the Prairie


Have fun, be creative and...


Star Light, Star Bright Sampler

Happy Stitching!
Jen

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I wish you the best success in this. I know it probably wasn't an easy decision/task.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen! I'm definitely more comfortable with paper and pen, but I know many like the PDF's. Hopefully they will find these work well for them.

      Delete
  2. Your quilts and patterns are beautiful. 'Will have to look at your patterns :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.