Wednesday, March 29, 2017

WIP Wednesday - kind of

Today's post was inspired by this post from Quilting Jetgirl. 

It is hard to think of things to share when most of your time is filled with secret sewing. I do have a couple of fun things to sew, though, so here is a quick post. Hopefully by sharing I will actually do this fun sewing. 

Last month was my month to be Queen Bee for the Quilting Bee hosted by Alyce of Blossom Heart Quilts.




I chose the Bunting block for my block. This block just seemed happy to me. I chose purple, blue and green for my colors and my fellow quilters did a fabulous job. I love them!




Now I just have to decide on the layout and if I want to add sashing. I'm loving this purple, but then again, I love anything purple. 


My plan this year is to sew something fun in between the samples I am making for the covers of my patterns.




This funky ponte is going to be a dress for my teen daughter. It's a fun print from Girl Charlee.

I also scored this fun print from Fawnette Fabrics. You can find them on Facebook. Who doesn't like rainbow cats?! My daughter has requested leggings from this print.




Hopefully this large sample I am working on will get finished soon and I can stitch together some of this fun fabric. For sneak peeks you can follow me on Instagram.

Set a reminder to come back on Friday as PBJ has an exciting announcement! Then on Saturday the April Muggamo will be released. 

Happy Stitching!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.