Friday, August 18, 2017

New digital patterns!

I am excited to add two digital patterns to my Etsy shop.




The first is Criss Crossing. This pattern is for a 78" x 103" quilt top. Using a large block this quilt is quick to build. It is perfect for the college dorm beds as there is a little extra length from the large blocks.




You can also choose to make just one block and turn it into a pillow instead. This quilt is for the advance beginner as accurate seam allowances are important. 


The second pattern is Quilt Crush. This pattern is for a 63" x 81" quilt top. 




The blocks are large enough to showcase some of your beautiful fabric finishing at 9" square. This quilt is perfect for a beginner. 

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily peeks at my work. 

Happy Stitching!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.