Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Quilt Tops Call!

It's almost time to celebrate our 2019 Monthly Color Challenge quilt tops!




If you have a Color Challenge top you want to show off to the quilting world you just need to email a picture of it to me. I will add it to the 2019 Monthly Color Challenge Quilt Party post coming January 15th.




The top does NOT have to be quilted, a flimsy is just fine.

Send a picture along with your first name (not all email address have your name, so please let me know who is sending the picture) and if you want State and/or Country. I'll accept pictures through January 14th, 7PM CST.

Send your picture to: jen(at)patternsbyjen(dot)com
Subject: Quilt Party

Then look for it January 15th! I've loved seeing your tops come together and I'm so excited to share them with others.

Happy Stitching!
Jen


New to Patterns By Jen?

2020 Monthly Color Challenge


Find paper, digital patterns, and Studio 180 Design rulers in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring

Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.


1 comment:

  1. E-mail sent! I am looking forward to seeing the various quilts. There were so many really cool blocks all year long, so I know that layouts will be awesome too.. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.