Friday, September 11, 2020

Introducing Scrap Packs in the PBJ Etsy shop!

 I'm excited to have a new addition to my Etsy shop; Scrap Packs!



To know me is to know I don't like to have a lot of fabric hanging around, I like to use what I have. However I am also not a scrappy quilter. I love the look of them, but my brain does not allow me to do anything other than a controlled scrappy.



How does one deal with scraps then? I don't want to recycle them when they are perfectly good pieces of fabric. I decided to offer them to you.


Each Scrap Pack contains 1 pound of fabric scraps. Scraps will vary from small 1" squares to a 1/8 yard cut. Each pack is different, and each pack is already packaged, so even I can't tell what you are getting. It's like a grab bag surprise, but with fabrics!

Get your Scrap Pack HERE.





Scrap Packs ship from my home which is smoke free, but pet friendly.


Happy Scrappy Stitching!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Lovely that you're selling scraps. I have plenty of scraps and love scrap quilting. However, I do love bags of other people's scraps too! It's a sickness!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.