Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Something new in the shop!

 It's finally time to show off something new from Patterns By Jen!  This time it's not a pattern....



Introducing, what I call, "I sipped."



It's the perfect wine or water glass for those moments we all know so well.




Whether it's the first time you've had to rip out seams all day, or the tenth, taking a moment to close your eyes and sip a cold beverage is a great way to bounce back.




This 21 oz glass will serve you well, and while getting a good photograph of a clear glass of water (with or without cucumber slices, sigh) is apparently too hard for this novice, it is perfect for that as well. I don't know about you, but when I make myself drink water it always tastes better in a fancy glass.



It's a great gift for yourself or your best stitching buddy. Find it in the PBJ Etsy shop!


Happy Sipping!

Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?


Find paper and digital patterns in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring


Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page.


Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates. 



2 comments:

  1. The ripping happens all too often around here sometimes. I might have to put this on my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.