Friday, February 18, 2022

Introducing The Border Quilt 4

 I am so excited to introduce you to the fourth installment in The Medallion Series from PBJ!



A beautiful quilt made with traditional piecing and designed with the beginner in mind.




Each border added grows this quilt to whatever size you choose.



I went back to a scrappier version of quilt, like that of the original The Border Quilt and I truly love it.



Add that gorgeous dark background and these blocks just pop.



Speaking of popping, look at the wall hanging I made! Hello orange!!! It's love.



By changing the fabric choice this pattern now has a more modern look.



Let's see what the testers did with this pattern.




Sherry's top shows how well beautiful batiks work with The Border Quilt 4.




As a mom of a stars and space loving son, this top from Janice gives me goosebumps. Those friendship star blocks are the perfect ending for this top.




Beverly's quilt top show's how quickly you can grow your quilt by just adding one more border! Seeing it in these colors I think this might make a great Quilt of Valor pattern, too.




Melva's top show's how an experienced quilter can take a pattern and truly make it hers. Using the panel meant the measurements were off a bit, so she made her own little borders before adding the Flying Geese border. Just like that she has an original.


I love how each quilt is so unique to it's piecer.



Are you ready to get your pattern and start pulling pretty fabrics?!

Etsy: PDF The Border Quilt 4 pattern

Etsy: Printed The Border Quilt 4 pattern

(Ships March 15)

Payhip: PDF The Border Quilt 4 pattern


OR get all four patterns in The Border Quilt Bundle!

Etsy: PDF The Border Quilt Bundle

Etsy: Printed The Border Quilt Bundle

(Ships March 15)

Payhip: PDF The Border Quilt Bundle



Go Make Something Extra Ordinary!

Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?

Don't forget to sign up for the Bites of PBJ newsletter while you are here for early releases and sales just for subscribers!



Find paper and digital patterns in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring

Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page.


Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.

1 comment:

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.