Tuesday, November 1, 2022

November 2022 Monthly Color Challenge

 November, the month to give thanks. I'm thankful that you have joined me for this years Monthly Color Challenge.




This month's spice is clove. This spice encompasses all things fall for me.




The Spruce Eats has a great article on all things clove.




Take your time with the strip piecing and cutting and you will LOVE your block.

November Bloggers



Ready to get the pattern? Go to Payhip and download it now! The block is free for the month November! Each set of instructions includes a "How To" video, one for each size offered!

To have the 2022 Monthly Color Challenge blocks sent directly to your email sign up HERE.

It's too late to have the January thru November blocks emailed to you but you can download them from Payhip.

Make something Extraordinary!

Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?

Don't forget to sign up for the Bites of PBJ newsletter while you are here for early releases and sales just for subscribers!



Find paper and digital patterns in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring

Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I like this block and those are great colors together. There's contrast, that I like, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.