Friday, November 18, 2022

Benartex Brand Ambassador!

 I am excited to announce that I am a Benartex Brand Ambassador for 2023!



This is their first year running this program and I love that I'm part of the inaugural year. Benartex fabrics have always been a favorite of mine and getting to share that fabric love with you is a privilege.


Fellow Ambassadors

Give them a follow!


There will be projects shared by Ambassadors every week all year long. I personally will have four to share with you, one each quarter.


Here are a few of my projects that used Benartex fabrics.



I used Pat Sloan's Morrison Park in Wild Blossoms.



 Modern Marks designed by Christa Quilts for Benartex was an early line I used as well. I used them in my Broken Panes pattern.


I've also used Benartex basics the last two years for The Monthly Color Challenge.







The 2021 Monthly Color Challenge featured their Superior Solids line. This fabric was amazing to work with.



This year's 2022 Monthly Color Challenge features their Linen-Esqu line. This fabric is great for a solid color with a bit of extra texture. (It might be my favorite basic, shhhhhhh.)


I used two Benartex fabric lines for the Turning Wheels pattern. 



Frolic is such a lovely combination of colors.




Really, though, the backing stole the show.




Cheryl Haynes' (Prairie Grove Peddler) A Wooly Autumn is another great line from Benartex. I LOVE the mustard gold color in this.




English Autumn was used for The Border Quilt 4, the fourth quilt in the Medallion Series from PBJ. That dark background is so saturated and yummy.


The fabrics from Bentartex are a dream to work with, which is why I keep going back to them. It wasn't hard to decide if I wanted to apply to become a Benartex Brand Ambassador and I'm really excited to see what fabric awesomeness I can share with you in 2023!


Look for the unboxing of the first set of goodies soon!


Make something Extraordinary!

Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?

Don't forget to sign up for the Bites of PBJ newsletter while you are here for early releases and sales just for subscribers!



Find paper and digital patterns in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring

Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Jen! Being a brand ambassador is a lot of work but you will do a great job. I look forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.