Thursday, December 1, 2022

December 2022 Monthly Color Challenge

Believe it or not we have reached the last block in the 2022 Monthly Color Challenge!




Personally, I can't, but here we are! This month's block/color is inspired by garlic. Yum! I love all things garlic.




While I simply love the flavor of garlic there are said to be many health benefits derived from this simple vegatable. Find out a few at the Chopra website. Don't stop scrolling until you've hit the yummy sounding recipes!




December's block is super easy so you can stitch it up and then continue with whatever holiday festivities you may have going.

December Bloggers








Ready to get the pattern? Go to Payhip and download it now! The block is free for the month of December! Each set of instructions includes a "How To" video, one for each size offered.

The setting instructions will be available Dec 7th!

Look for the announcement for the 2023 Monthly Color Challenge later this month!

Make something Extraordinary!

Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?

Don't forget to sign up for the Bites of PBJ newsletter while you are here for early releases and sales just for subscribers!



Find paper and digital patterns in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring

Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.