Friday, December 30, 2022

A Look Forward at 2023



It's a new year with new possibilities. I have a few secret things planned for this year, but a few to invite you to.




I'm excited to be a part of the inaugural year of Benartex Designer Fabric's Ambassador program. You can read a little more about it and see my past projects using Benartex Fabrics HERE.




I'm excited to be the designer for the Minnesota Quilters Inc's 2023 Mystery Quilt! This is my first doing a Mystery Quilt like this and I'm super nervous about it, but excited, too! Personally, I love the quilt. 😉 It's beginner friendly and bonus: you don't have to be a part of the guild OR in Minnesota. We start January 1st (but you can still sign up after the 1st) and I hope you will be joining us. Find the information page and registration HERE. 




A new year means a new Monthly Color Challenge! This year is inspired by the colors of classic cars. You can read more about it HERE.




The layout for the 2022 Monthly Color Challenge was giving December 7th. Look for the 2022 Monthly Color Challenge Quilt Show January 15, 2023. If you have a top to share email a picture to me jen(at)patternsbyjen(dot)com with "2022 Top" in the subject line. I'll add it to our quilt show.




I'm working on a new pattern that has been sitting and languishing all year long. It felt good to get a start on it. It helps to have beautiful fabric to work with.


Everything else is "top secret" so make sure to follow me on Instagram and/or Facebook for sneak peeks and class announcements coming up for 2023. If your guild is looking for teachers or trunk shows, please have them reach out. I'd love to come for a visit.



You might also enjoy A Look Back at 2022.



Make something Extraordinary!


Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?



Find paper and digital patterns, gifts and more in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring

Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again on the Benartex ambassadorship - you will do fabulously on it. Here's to a happy and healthy 2023!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm excited to see what the year brings!

      Delete

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.