Wednesday, December 7, 2022

2022 Monthly Color Challenge Quilt Layout

 This year is another easy finish for our quilts.




I have loved sharing this years challenge with you and hope you like the layout. 




The 12" finished block layout has fun, pieced 9-patch posts. These come together quickly with strip piecing.




The mini version, with the 6" finished blocks, uses solid posts for ease.


Ready to get your finishing instructions? You can find them (for free through January 31, 2023) in my Patterns By Jen Payhip shop. If you have signed up for email notifications you will find it in your inbox.

If you don't think this is the layout for you, you can look through the layouts of past Color Challenges and use one of those. Find them at the Patterns By Jen Payhip shop. Just click on the Monthly Color Challenge Layout button at the top of the page. They are only $1.


Look for the 2023 Monthly Color Challenge Announcement December 15!
Thank you for stitching along with me this year.

Make something extraordinary!

Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?

Don't forget to sign up for the Bites of PBJ newsletter while you are here for early releases and sales just for subscribers!




Find paper and digital patterns in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring

Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, these are lovely, Jen. Well done, again. I love those 9-patch cornerstones.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.