Sunday, January 15, 2023

2022 Monthly Color Challenge Finished Quilts

It's time for the 2022 Monthly Color Challenge Quilt Show.




The 2022 blocks filling my Facebook feed all year were such a joy to see. They definitely brightened the year. We have some great quilty finishes!

Bloggers

First I'll share a couple of the 2022 bloggers quilts. Click on the links to read what they said about their finishes.









To see who the bloggers for the 2022 Monthly Color Challenge were see THIS POST.


2022 Monthly Color Challenge Quilt Show


Thank you to the quilters who sent in pictures of their tops.




Annette's quilt top using the 6" blocks. I'm looking forward to seeing her finish using the 12" blocks.




Jan's quilt uses 2 years of the Color Challenge quilt blocks, plus a “x’s” block to get 25 blocks. They are 6” finished and set on point




Here is Sue's top. She's hoping to join in the 2023 Monthly Color Challenge, but she has 3 wedding quilts to make. Whew!


Susan's finish is a pretty cool use of quilt blocks.




The tie for her apron uses 4" and 6" blocks.




She says she has a lot of quilts and wanted to do something different. I love this finish!




I love Tina's decision to use pinks in each block. A fun way to do the Color Challenge.




Have you downloaded your 2022 Monthly Color Challenge layout pattern yet? You can still get it for free through January 31. Find it in the Payhip Shop.

We've just started the 2023 Monthly Color Challenge. You can still get the January block for free. Read more about it in the Announcing the 2023 Monthly Color Challenge post.




I hope you will join us!

Let's make something Extraordinary!

Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?


Find paper and digital patterns, gifts and more in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring

Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.