Friday, April 28, 2017

Flashback Friday to Linked PBJ - 103

Let's get back to a Flashback Friday's shall we, at least for one week. Linked is the 3rd pattern in the PBJ family. 



Linked came from just a doodle. A little drawing in my notebook of graph paper. I was still working on Cartwheels on the Prairie, which was supposed to be the 3rd pattern. However, once this one found it's way onto the paper it called to be done next. Look how beautiful in the Kansas Troubles line it is.




I was much more comfortable making this version, scrappy doesn't come naturally for me, so this one was made first. I do love how black sets off a pattern.

Let's take a look at a couple of mock ups using new fabrics.




There is something about a quilt with just two colors. It's simple, yet beautiful.  Love those retro tv's from the Bee Basics line by Lori Holt for Riley Blake Designs




Obviously I am stuck on this quilt in two colors. I may need to remake it! I am also dreaming of spring, because apparently Mother Nature thinks we Minnesotan's can live in cold forever. So greens it is. This beautiful green is not the only bright fun color in the Carousel line from P&B Textiles.

Find Linked on Etsy and Craftsy, and don't forget you can still get Softly Circled on sale through today (April 28th).

Happy Stitching!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.