Monday, July 13, 2015

The Great Granny Bag ~ Picked By Jen

Welcome to a new Picked By Jen! Today’s pick is The Great Granny Bag, from Emmaline Bags.



I love mine. This thing will hold everything, including the kitchen sink, but is still so stinking cute.




When I made my bag I combined all of my favorites; flamingos, polka dots, hand stitching and a great bag. It was quick and easy.

I use this bag to carry the pieces I’m sharing at my LQS (Local Quilt Shop), Fabrics Plus, during our Block of the Month Class.



 I also use it to carry quilts that I am binding. There is a great little pocked that is perfect for carrying thread, pins and scissors.




I just don’t think you can have enough bags, and I certainly need to make myself another one, or two or three.




I would love to see any of your finished Picked By Jen pieces. You can share them on my flickr page.


Piece In Joy!
Jen

1 comment:

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.