Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Picked By Jen - Owl You Need


This Picked By Jen is the adorable Owl You Need Sewing Buddy from The Modern Tomato. Isn't she adorable??!! 

This was a quick sew. Aren't those nice? Stitching up something that you can enjoy almost instantly can be so rewarding. Especially if you are working on big projects that seem like there is no end in sight. 


Since my favorite color is purple, I had to use it for my buddy. After all, she is going to be hanging with me, right next to my machine, watching me, every day... with those owly eyes...ok, moving on.

The instructions were easy to follow, and her tutorial is great. She has a couple different options for downloading the pattern, too. Nice and easy. And who couldn't use an extra set of hands, er, wings?



 I think I might go back and put a stitch in to hold her wings together, She holds a lot, though she might need a partner for a little help. At the end of Shannon's post there is a link so you can check out all the little owl buddies helping out quilters and seamstresses. 

I hope you enjoy this Picked By Jen!
Happy Stitching,
Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.