Sunday, November 3, 2019

Freeze Friends - a free pattern from PBJ

Meet Freeze Friends!




This is a quick pattern, layer cake friendly, and perfect for those of us heading into winter. Quilters that are heading into spring and summer, maybe it would make a good gift for the holiday season? This quilt finishes at 53" x 63" perfect for snuggling under.

Download your pattern HERE.

You can also find it at Payhip.

Freeze Friends is free for you. Thank you for helping make 2019 awesome!

Happy Stitching!
Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?


Find paper and digital patterns in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring


Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.


4 comments:

  1. Well, I'm a huge fan of snowmen, so I think this is very cute. A great idea for a quick Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect pattern for this time of year! Thank you, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! Good luck with the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Love it! Gonna make sure family in Southern Cali has a taste of winter LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.