Friday, November 15, 2019

Let it Snow- Quilts And More

I'm so excited to share with you my latest design in Quilts And More Winter 2020.


Used with permission from Quilts & More magazine. ©2020 Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved.


The magazine is now available so run to your nearest Quilt Shop and get your copy.


Used with permission from Quilts & More magazine. ©2020 Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved.


Here she is! Let It Snow. This quilt was so fun to figure out. There was a lot of math involved, but I think it turned out so pretty and I love the simplicity of the look.

If you don't have a local quilt shop Fabrics Plus in Marshall MN has copies and I know they do phone orders.  We've seen brick and mortar shops closing all over, I would love for you to support yours by getting your copy from them.

Will you be making Let It Snow?

Happy Stitching!
Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?


Find paper and digital patterns in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring


Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.