Saturday, August 8, 2020

Batting Buster 2020 Wrap Up

What a week of ideas! I've got some new plans for batting scraps added to my calendar, what about you?




If you missed a day, start scrolling down, I've got them all here in one place. PLUS! If you sloooowwllllyyyy scroll down when you get to the end you'll find a new fun pattern from me that uses batting scraps, too. I guess you can scroll quickly and it will still be there, but what's the fun in that?!



















So many great ideas! I can't wait to take a minute and get some batting scraps used up!




My Batting Busting idea is to take a minute and make a sign for your own space. Do you have a special name for your sewing space? "She Shed, "'The Sewing Room",  or "My Room, Get Out."



I have always called my sewing area "The Dungeon." I sew in my laundry room, in the basement, without a window, so dungeon is definitely appropriate. However, I am a lover of all things Anne Shirley and my sister has said Anne would be very disappointed in my choice of name. (PS I'm pretty sure I would be the Diana Berry of that relationship.) So I came up with "Cavern of Creativity." I still had to keep my little sign pretty simple, because that honestly suits me. However, this pattern has all the letters of the alphabet and a few hand drawn sewing notions for you to use to make this sign your own. I can't wait to see what you make!

Get the PDF here:



I hope you enjoyed the 2nd annual Batting Busting Week Blog Hop! You can find the 1st Batting Busting Wrap here.

Happy Stitching!
Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?




Find paper, digital patterns, and Studio 180 Design rulers in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring


Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.