Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Batting Busting Week Dizzy Quilter

We are on Day 2 of our Batting Busting Week Blog Hop!




Our second designer is Jennifer from Dizzy Quilter

Jennifer is an amazing long arm quilter, designer and Island Batik Ambassador. She's been published in McCalls Quilting, Quilter Maker and Love of Quilting JUST THIS YEAR! If you love a little Christmas in July (yes I know we're already in August, but I'm in denial) you will want to check out how she played Santa AND his elves in THIS POST.  If you want to see what Island Batik Ambassadors get to work with you will want to take a look at her Island Batik Unboxing - Part 11 post. It's a lot of fun glorious quilty stuff to work with, but those Ambassadors put in a LOT of work, too!




Check out Jennifer's adorable Batting Busting idea! Go to her Batting Busting Day 2 post to get all of the details. Give her a shout out in the comments about her idea and thank her for her time in sharing this awesome idea!


Batting Busting Week
Links will be updated with a direct link to their Batting Busting idea on their day. Current links take you to their blog.

Dragonfly’s Quilting Design Studio (Day 1)

Dizzy Quilter (Day 2)

Sew Joy Creations (Day 3)

Sunflower Stitcheries and Quilting (Day 4)

BeaQuilter (Day 5)

 Enjoy the week long Blog Hop and let us know which ideas you can't wait to put into good use!


Happy Stitching!

Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?




Find paper, digital patterns, and Studio 180 Design rulers in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring


Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.