Thursday, August 6, 2020

Batting Busting Week Sunflower Stitcheries and Quilting

Day 4 of the Batting Busting Week Blog Hop and I think I'm going to have a lot of fun using up my batting scraps with all of these amazing ideas.




Raylee is our forth blogger for the blog hop and if you haven't yet taken a minute to visit her blog/shop/website this is the day. Do you need a little encouragement to finish a project (raising my hand over here)? You will want to read THIS POST. Need some help with binding? I'm always up for sharing different ideas for binding and you can read Raylee's tips HERE.



Raylee has a few different ideas for you and I think you are going to have a hard time picking just one, so you should just get all of them. ;)  Let her know you appreciate her time and sharing of her talent! Then maybe, just maybe, go finish something!




Batting Busting Week
Links will be updated with a direct link to their Batting Busting idea on their day. Current links take you to their blog.

Dragonfly’s Quilting Design Studio (Day 1)

Dizzy Quilter (Day 2)

Sew Joy Creations (Day 3)

Sunflower Stitcheries and Quilting (Day 4)

BeaQuilter (Day 5)

 Enjoy the week long Blog Hop and let us know which ideas you can't wait to put into good use!


Happy Stitching!

Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?




Find paper, digital patterns, and Studio 180 Design rulers in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring


Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.