Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Batting Busting Week Sew Joy Creations

Day 3 of the Batting Busting Week begins now!




Sarah of Sew Joy Creations joins us for Day 3 of our Batting Busting Week Blog Hop. Sarah is just starting her very first Quilt Along. In fact it just started yesterday! That means YOU have time to join in! Get the schedule and find out where you can get kits in THIS POST on her blog. She also has a great post on how to prepare for a quilt along. I may or may not need to follow the "Tidy your space" advice. Shhhhhh....




Enjoy Sarah's Batting Busting idea by going to HER POST for the Batting Busting Week Day 3 Blog Hop. Will you be making some fun gifts for December? Let Sarah know you appreciate her time and if you will be joining her first Quilt Along! Go Sarah!


Batting Busting Week
Links will be updated with a direct link to their Batting Busting idea on their day. Current links take you to their blog.

Dragonfly’s Quilting Design Studio (Day 1)

Dizzy Quilter (Day 2)

Sew Joy Creations (Day 3)

Sunflower Stitcheries and Quilting (Day 4)

BeaQuilter (Day 5)

 Enjoy the week long Blog Hop and let us know which ideas you can't wait to put into good use!


Happy Stitching!

Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?




Find paper, digital patterns, and Studio 180 Design rulers in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring


Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.