Friday, December 7, 2018

Introducing Friendly Flight!

The newest pattern from Patterns By Jen is here!


Photograph by Handmade Boy

Meet Friendly Flight

This is a two block quilt that goes together very quickly.
One block is made from Flying Geese units
One is made from a 9-patch block.


Photograph by Handmade Boy.

Tip: When I piece a backing I always make sure that it is made NOT to be centered, that way my longarmer doesn't have to worry about trying to get it lined up.


Photograph By Handmade Boy

The pattern has three sizes to choose from. This awesome baby size, perfect for those sweet fabrics perfect for little ones.


Photograph By Handmade Boy

A large square option which is perfect for snuggling under, because you never have to wonder which is the long side. The last size offered is 72" x 97" perfect for a twin size bed.

Testers Quilts

Lets take a look at the quilts the testers made.




Dedee made this gorgeous version using one of my favorite color combinations, purple and yellow.




Jennifer's quilt is a gorgeous combination of multiple colors, and check out that border fabric!

Friendly Flight is on sale now through Dec 14th. Get your digital download for $8! (Printed patterns will be available in a few weeks.)


I recommend the Wingclipper, but it's not necessary.


Photograph by Handmade Boy

I can't wait to see your version of Friendly Flight!

Happy Stitching!
Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?

Find paper and digital patterns in my Etsy shop.


Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.