Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Introducing Quilt Crush

Who is ready for a new pattern?!




Me! Technically it's not completely new, but it's new with more sizes. That counts, right?




Large squares means means lots of space to show off large prints and/or beautiful quilting.




Or use the middle squares to fussy cut some pretty prints.




Quilt Crush is beginner friendly and comes with instructions for making the HST larger and then trimming them down.

This pattern looks great in all color combinations, lets take a look at what the testers did.

Tester's Quilts



Denise chose pink as her accent color and classic black and white for her HST.




Beverly has a fun print for her center squares.




Joanne says these colors were out of her comfort zone, but how pretty and soft is this quilt?




I love the waves you get in the larger sizes by the HST units. You can see them really well in Janice's sweet quilt.




The lovely fall colors in Sherry's quilt make me want to curl up with a good book.




Joyce also chose black and white for her HST, but her white has an awesome black print as well that is fantastic.




Sheila's quilt takes on a scrappier look with the different blues used on her squares.




Kathy's quilt is based off the original drawing I had for this pattern. It's pretty cool to see it come to life.




Gina's version using some jewel tones makes me want to make another in all dark colors.




Patti's has that "team colors" vibe going on. To see how I used this pattern for a college quilt read THIS POST.




Melva's quilt was part of  the Nifty Novelties Prints Blog Hop. Thomas the Train photos taken by Alma Hardy.




Thomas was a huge part of my boys life, in fact they have quilts using that print in the middle squares.




Get your Quilt Crush pattern today! It's on sale all week for $8.00.





Get your pattern:

Payhip

Etsy

If you have previously bought a copy of Quilt Crush you will receive a new copy, with the updated sizes, free of charge. Check your email!

If you post it on social media use #quiltcrushpattern so I can see your beautiful work.


Happy Stitching!
Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?


Find paper and digital patterns in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring


Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates.


2 comments:

  1. What a fun pattern! It's so fun to see it in so many different fabrics and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post.Thanks for sharing.This is so nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.