Friday, May 10, 2019

My chat with Pat

Did you get a chance to listen to my visit with Pat Sloan on May 6th?




It was such a fun experience. She really made it easy to talk, and this star struck girl was so amazed the she sounds like a "friendly, every day kind of person" and not a quilting goddess. Or maybe that's what quilting goddesses sound like....

The time just flew by, but here are a couple of things we chatted about.
PS Links to the actual podcast are below.




We chatted briefly about Minnesota spring, and May 8th gave a perfect example of why we aren't planting spring flowers or veggie gardens yet.




Here is the quilt that was inspired by my very first how-to quilting class, Pinwheel Pizzazz. You'll want to listen to that funny story!




We talked favorite color combinations, and while purple and green will probably always be my favorite, you can see I love a good patriotic colored quilt as well.




If you are looking for the Beginners Unite tab that we chatted about you can find it at the top of the page, or just follow THIS LINK.




The 2019 Monthly Color Challenge is in full swing, but there is plenty of time to join and catch up! Find all of the information HERE or just go grab your blocks on PAYHIP.

To have the blocks sent directly to your email sign up HERE.  This won't give you the past blocks, you'll have to download those separately, but it will starting with the next month.




Are you looking for more information on the Broken Panes Quilt Along? You can find the post HERE. We will be starting June 4th.

For email reminders for the Quilt Along sign up HERE.




We chatted about so much, I hope you take a moment to listen! You can find it in two places:




Let me know what you think!
Happy Stitching!
Jen


New to Patterns By Jen?


Find paper and digital patterns in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring



Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates. 



2 comments:

  1. That was a delightful podcast session to listen to, Jen! You did great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.