Thursday, May 2, 2019

Visiting with Pat Sloan

I am so excited to announce that I will be chatting with Pat Sloan on Monday, May 6th on the American Patchwork and Quilting Podcast.


My scheduled time is 3PM CST (Chicago, IL USA) on May 6th. After 5PM CST you can listen to it on Pat Sloan's Blog and later in the week you can find it on American Patchwork and Quilting Podcast.

To find out how to listen LIVE that day go HERE.

I can't wait to visit with Pat, but I am so super nervous, so think calm thoughts on Monday for me!

Have you listened to Pat's podcast before? Let me know in the comments and if you will be tuning in on Monday.

Happy Stitching!
Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?


Find paper and digital patterns in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring


Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.