Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Designers Quilt Show Day 2

Day 2 of the amazing Designers Quilt Show is here!


We are on day 2 of the Quilt Show with more amazing quilts and fun classes! Before I share those links, though, I want to encourage you again to sign up for the Designers Quilt Show newsletter. I hear there's food. ☺




Day 2 Featured Designers

Tamarinis

Epida Studio

One Quilting Studio

LoveBug Studios

Cotton Street Commons





Classes

Don't forget to check out today's classes! 3 teachers, 3 amazing classes! Don't miss them! You can find the calendar with information HERE.



Prizes

There is still time to get signed up for prizes. Find out how to get multiple entries HERE.


Have you been visiting the designer's pages? What did you think about the Day 1 classes? Spend a little time in quilty land with us and let me know what you think.




Tomorrow the Spinning Bow Ties Quilt Along starts! The pattern is still on sale through tomorrow. Grab your copy and get ready to talk fabrics!

Spinning Bow Ties


Happy Stitching!
Jen

New to Patterns By Jen?


Find paper and digital patterns in my Etsy shop.

Find fun PBJ merchandise at Teespring


Join the Quilt and Learn with Patterns By Jen Facebook page.

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for daily sneak peeks and updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments and hear your ideas. I always respond to comments (though it may take me a few days), if you haven't heard from me it might mean you are a no reply commenter. If you haven't heard back from me, check back here, because I will reply to the comment.